As I think out loud in this episode of “As the Incense Burns”… I question whether humanity truly has the capacity for good – only to answer my own question.
The omnipresent battle of man’s inhumanity towards man… and the lies that we tell ourselves – is truly a prison without bars.
Take a listen and maybe a follow, if I’m not too shallow?
Episode 39 – Finding the Glorious Ones: When history is known to repeat – As the Incense Burns 🔥
- Episode 39 – Finding the Glorious Ones: When history is known to repeat
- Episode 38 – Those binds of Brotherhood as Chicago is global
- Episode 37 – Who we place on pedstals says a lot about… Us.
- Episode 36 – Music as a conduit to healing: A discussion with the Son Unit
- Episode 35 – What is your value proposition?
Copyright © 2021 ShunPwrites. All Rights Reserved