Facing our fears is an unenviable proposition.
Fear is an enemy that every one must do battle with at one time or another.
It was by virtue of walking through a narrow path of birds on New Years Day – that I got the inspiration for Episode 19 of the podcast , it was not unlike walking into our fears.
Take a listen to my humble recollection of the event, seconds after getting to the other side, safely… complements of TikTok.
It is not unlike walking through a flock
Walking with baited breath and guarded steps.
Not knowing if or when a mad scramble will ensue.
Episode 31: Those echoes of Juneteeth and letters to the Ancients – As the Incense Burns 🔥
- Episode 31: Those echoes of Juneteeth and letters to the Ancients
- Epiosde 30 – Food, family and the poetry of how history repeats
- Head in clouds or thoughts on and about in a world gone… madder.
- Episode 29 – Same coin different sides: That vile spirit of racism
- Episode 28 – Momma's Day: A hat tip to mine and reflections of her heroism
Copyright © 2022 ShunPwrites. All Rights Reserved.